The Huawei B618s-22d is a high performance and ultra-fast router that combines LTE and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to provide users with flexible and diverse data and voice services. By connecting to a Wi-Fi network or network cable, users can access Internet services and set up a local area network (LAN). LTE Category 11 (4G+) data transmission delivers up to 582 Mbps downstream and can be used by up to 64 users at the same time. The Huawei B618 supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFI frequencies, providing maximum wireless data rates up to 1300 Mbps. It is therefore ideal for anyone who uses the Internet on multiple devices. The router is also equipped with Gigabit LAN ports.
If the 3G or 4G signal is too weak at your location, you can amplify the signal by connecting external antennas - Huawei B618 has two LTE (TS9) antenna connectors. In places where there is no 4G network coverage, the router automatically switches back to 3G or 2G. A useful feature is the ability to make a WiFi connection by scanning the QR code. Other features of this 4G LTE-A router:
Huawei B618s-22d Highlight Features:
The Huawei B618 router has a cube shape. It looks a bit like the Huawei E5180 Cube, a Huawei router that is already available in many markets.
Additional information Software:
- Supports ARP network protocol.
- Supports ICMP network layer protocol.
- Supports DNS Protocol.
- Protocols: DHCP, DNS RELAY and NAT.
- VPN client: L2TP.
- SMS: Writing / sending / receiving (also long SMS) . CS via UMTS and GSM network. Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Possible to make phone calls over LTE network
- Possibility to connect 64 users simultaneously via WiFi
- Gigabit Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u
- Supports IPv4 / IPv6 protocol
- HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App compatible
- Security services provide immediate protection by blocking potential threats and hacking attempts.
- HOTA updates (Huawei Handset Over-the-Air and Online Upgrade)
- System updates as soon as the latest version of Firewall software is available : Enable / Disable
- MAC LAN Filtering
- Filtering IP addresses LAN
- URL filtering
- DMZ host
- UPnP protocol
- supports Application Level Gateway ALG) WLAN:
- broadcast and hide SSID
- WPS 2.0
- encryption: Open, WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA / WPA2-PSK; AES; TKIP / AES
- possibility to define black and white lists of MAC addresses
Welcome to FC2!